Monday, June 2, 2008


I celebrated my birthday this year at Jimmy's Cafe, one of the hottest nightclubs in West Palm Beach. The dress code for that night was black/white only and it was definitely a "dress to impress" event. The black/white theme is a party hosted by Pacinos barbershop, once a year. It is one of the fun things to do in WPB and you see pretty much everyone you've ever known there. My birthday happened to fall the week of the black/white party, so I figured what better club to party at! Jimmy's Cafe is not as big as other clubs but I always have so much fun when I go. The music is great; they play a little bit of everything. Also it is well decorated and clean. The club has two rooms, a VIP section above the main dance floor and three bars. It is mostly a Spanish based club so the majority of people who go are Spanish. Jimmy's has different themed nights so the age of the crowds it attracts differs. The day of the black/white party was on a Saturday and the crowd in attendance was between 18-28 years old. Since it was my birthday, my friends had gotten a VIP table and bottle service to celebrate. I had a great birthday at Jimmy's and am looking forward to next year's black/white party!

No comments: