Saturday, June 7, 2008




Parkwest nightclub in Downtown Miami was one of the best clubs I have been to. It is so different from any other club that I have gone to and so much fun! I can't believe I didn't hear about it sooner. I went with a bunch of friends on a Friday night and since my roommate had a connection, we all got in free. That night the theme was "A night at Moscow." The decorations and dancers were awesome. The club had two rooms and several bars. The main room was huge and had colorful lights, unique artwork, ballerinas and go-go dancers. The other room was decorated to look sort of like a garage and a gas station. The drinks were so good and very well priced. There were professional photographers taking pictures all night, I can't even remember how many times we posed for the cameras! I think one of my favorite things about Parkwest, besides the Amaretto Sour for $8, was the bathroom, lol. The bathroom wall had the funniest and cutest sayings on the wall. I had a great time at Parkwest and I can't wait to go again! I think it's my new favorite club!

http://miami.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=4742

1 comment:

Asep Haryono said...

hi hi salam kenal ya. I will back again to read all sorts of you entries. Happy ied :)

Salam