Saturday, June 7, 2008


I recently went to club Mansion in South Beach and sadly it didn't live up to my expectations. With all the buzz i've heard and read about club Mansion, I expected so much more. I've always heard that Mansion is one of the best clubs on South Beach and that it is the "hot spot" for celebrities to host their extravagant parties; I guess thats why I had such a great image of it. I went to Mansion on a Friday night with friends and as soon as we drove up to the front of the club I was already disappointed. It was in between other nightclubs; not even on it's own street corner. I didn't even see a huge sign with the name of the club. There wasn't a long line of people waiting to get in and the admission for ladies was $20. I figured there would be a charge for ladies to get in since it is suppose to be one of the hottest clubs, I just thought it would be more. Once I went in and walked around I realized that there was only one main room. The club was actually pretty empty, the decorations were boring and the drinks were good but overpriced. The music was okay but they didn't play a variety. We ended up staying at Mansion for only an hour because we just didn't really like it. I think I will give Mansion another try but on a different night. I definitely will not go back on a Friday night.

No comments: